Need a new website for your property business?
Estate Agent Web Design
Are you tired of mediocre website designs that fail to capture the attention of potential homebuyers? Look no further! Our bespoke estate agent web design services are here to revolutionize your online presence and maximize your business potential.
Don’t settle for less when it comes to your online presence.
With our estate agent website design services, you’ll surpass your competitors and attract more clients than ever before. Experience the power of cutting-edge technology coupled with stunning aesthetics.
Drop us a line and take the first step towards online success!
Our Top 10 Estate Agent Web Design Features
Although each website we produce is unique to every client’s specific needs, we believe there are 10 features that every property website should include.
- Intuitive Navigation – Make it easy for your customers to find their dream home with great search tools.
- Clear CTAs – Drive enquiries with buttons placed strategically throughout your website.
- Contact Forms – Use multiple forms to help manage a range of enquiries, such as sales, rentals and landlord enquiries. Each can also grow your mailing list.
- Great Branding – There’s no point in spending good money on a shiny new website if your branding is below par. Let us know if you need help with this too.
- Premium Design – You’re not just selling a home, you’re selling a lifestyle. The design of your website needs to reflect this aspirational quality.
- Great Photography – You’ve probably heard the line ‘buyers eat with their eyes’. Well, they buy/rent with their eyes too, so professional photography is a must!
- Speed! – Google loves fast-loading websites, placing them higher in the search rankings.
- Local SEO – How do you battle the big market players? By providing great content that’s optimised for your target localities and positions you as a specialist in your field.
- CRM Integration – Using Salesforce, Jupix or Alto to manage your properties? You’ll want your CRM to seamlessly integrate with your new website.
- Easy Website Management – From editing existing content to creating new pages, we build websites that can grow in parallel with your business.
“We are extremely happy with the work the team at LWDA carried out in designing and creating the new website for Peach Properties. They were always on hand to answer any questions and offer support when needed. Would highly recommend.“
View some of our work
Estate Agency Website Case Studies
Still not convinced? Feel free to take a look at some of our property and estate agency website case studies before you get in touch. We think you’ll like what you see.
Property Website Creation Tips
Do you own a property website that needs improvement? Read these property website design & development tips from LWDA.
Website Design For Estate Agents FAQs
A great estate agent website design should have an attractive and modern visual appeal, deliver a great user experience, and incorporate the latest technologies. It should also feature integrations to your CRM, mortgage calculators, property listings, reviews, contact forms and other bespoke features that put you ahead of the competition.
Creating an estate agent website can take a lot of time and effort, especially if you don’t have any technical knowledge. That’s why it’s best to hire the services of a professional web design agency like LWDA. Our team of experienced developers will create the perfect website for your needs in no time at all.
Yes, you can create your own website as a real estate agent. However, it’s important to note that building a website from scratch (or even from a template website) requires extensive knowledge of web development and design principles.
If you don’t have the necessary experience or the time to commit to learning these skills, then it’s best to entrust this job to a professional real estate web design agency.
Having a website for real estate agents is an essential part of any digital marketing strategy. The website’s purpose is to generate leads and increase conversions from buyers or investors.
With a strong and stylish foundation, you can easily create an attractive online presence aimed at capturing the attention of potential clients.
In short: investing in a high-quality website design is key to increasing your online visibility and as a result, your revenue.