Kingly Partners is a property consultancy established in 2007 and based in Central London.
Property Consultancy Website Design & Development
Kingly Partners have been a long-term client of our sister agency Devstars and were looking to breathe some new life into their website.
The website was last updated in 2016 and so required some visual and functional improvements, especially to help boost SEO and become a more effective sales tool, driving more enquiries from interested property buyers & sellers in Central London.
You can view the results via the link below or continue scrolling to find out more.
“We're really pleased with what they have produced, I understand why it will be better for our business than our original idea. It required some "company soul searching", which is no bad thing to do in any event. Thank you!“
Co-founder, Kingly Partners
Commercial Property Consultants Website Solution
When Devstars initially created the kingly website, the focus was on delivering a highly interactive experience. Unfortunately, 7 years down the line, this approach can often harm UX and SEO, which in today’s market, are the key concerns of most clients.
So, our focus with the redesign was to structure a page that guided the user through Kingly’s services and portfolio with minimal friction. And ultimately drive sales enquiries.
Design & functionality highlights include:
- Static navigation for improved UX and to guide the user through key content.
- Property management tools that enable the client to tag a listing as currently for sale or sold.
- Ability to upload multiple PDF documents to each property listing.
- Contact form that sends data directly to the client as well as into the company CRM.
- Insights section for creating in-depth articles to help improve SEO and position Kingly as experts in their field.
The results are a much cleaner and clearer user journey, with clear CTAs for buyers and sellers to get in touch with one of the team members.
We’re very pleased with the final design and hope to help Kingly grow their new website in the months and years to come.