Great content, well-structured data, clean code and expert use of Google My Business all combine to deliver great local SEO results and are essential to growing your company.
Due to Brexit, it’s no longer viable for business to rely on Europe or the USA for business expansion. But there are growth opportunities here in the UK. You just need to raise your local SEO game.
At LWDA we focus our efforts on writing super-clean code. All wrapped up in the right schema tags to help your goods and services reach the widest audience possible.
When we combine this approach to coding with well-written content (provided by the client) and strong links to Google My Business, resulting in great SERPs visibility for local markets.
Best SEO Practices
We also offer a consultancy service aimed at helping you build a solid off-site marketing strategy, and partner with some of the best SEO agencies to deliver a truly holistic SEO solution for your website.
Our strategy includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Clean, well-written code to results in fast page-load times.
- The latest schema tags that help Google understand what pages are the most important and how to display them in SERPs.
- Optimised images for fast loading and alt tags for improved visibility of Google image search.
- Well curated Google My Business listing
- Good social signals from social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, etc
- Quality backlinks
If you are interested in having a new website created for your brand with improved SEO or would like us to review the SEO on your current website, feel free to drop us a line. We’ll be more than happy to discuss your requirements.
Design & build of premium, feature-filled Wordpress site
for one of the largest salon chains in the UK.
Back To Work Store
Brand Identity & Signage for Social Distancing sign producer