Need a new website for your property business?
Property Website Design
LWDA are Property Website Design specialists, having worked in the sector since 2012, building property websites for new and established property developers and agents throughout the UK & Europe.
As experienced property website designers, we take great care in understanding your goals & challenges. Our aim is always to deliver the best online tools for both your customers and your team members, driving enquiries and reducing administration stress as a result.
Already know what you want?
Our Top 10 Property Website Features
Although each website we produce is unique to every client’s specific needs, we believe there are 10 features that every property website should include.
- Intuitive Navigation – Make it easy for your customers to find their dream home with great search tools.
- Clear CTAs – Drive enquiries with buttons placed strategically throughout your website.
- Contact Forms – Use multiple forms to help manage a range of enquiries, such as sales, rentals and landlord enquiries. Each can also grow your mailing list.
- Great Branding – There’s no point in spending good money on a shiny new website if your branding is below par. Let us know if you need help with this too.
- Premium Design – You’re not just selling a home, you’re selling a lifestyle. The design of your website needs to reflect this aspirational quality.
- Great Photography – You’ve probably heard the line ‘buyers eat with their eyes’. Well, they buy/rent with their eyes too, so professional photography is a must!
- Speed! – Google loves fast-loading websites, placing them higher in the search rankings.
- Local SEO – How do you battle the big market players? By providing great content that’s optimised for your target localities and positions you as a specialist in your field.
- CRM Integration – Using Salesforce, Jupix or Alto to manage your properties? You’ll want your CRM to seamlessly integrate with your new website.
- Easy Website Management – From editing existing content to creating new pages, we build websites that can grow in parallel with your business.
Let’s get you started… What type of property website do you need?
Need a new Estate Agent Website?
Estate Agent websites can be national or local. Either way, the key to the success of an Estate Agemy website is offering great search & filtering tools so that customers can find their ideal property as quickly as possible.
Once they have found a property that they like the look of, you need to be able to give them every opportunity to get in touch, using a variety of methods. Email, phone or contact forms are a must, but we can also integrate What‘s App messaging and Chatbots.
We’ll also help integrate your property listings CRM to help reduce admin time, as we did with Peach Properties.
Ready to talk?
“We are extremely happy with the work the team at LWDA carried out in designing and creating the new website for Peach Properties. They were always on hand to answer any questions and offer support when needed. Would highly recommend.“
Real Estate Website Services
Need a new Property Developer Website?
Real Estate & Property Developer websites can have a local focus or be nationally & internationally targetted. With this in mind, you may want to consider functionality such as multi-language support and producing localised content to boost SEO.
An effective property developer website is one that will successfully sell the dream of building or owning a home in a particular area. Delivering detailed content about the available homes and the surrounding facilities & amenities will help build a vivid picture in the mind of a potential homeowner, driving enquiries as a result.
We partnered with our sister agency Devstars in creating the Saliena website which you can see here.
Ready to discuss your new website?
Need a new Holiday Resort Website?
Holiday Resort websites have a tendency to focus on several key localities around the world. Their job is to sell the dream of owning a second home in a desirable location, such as the French Alps or an island in the Bahamas.
Beautiful photography is a must-have when it comes to resort websites. It’s essential that the imagery really sells the lifestyle that the customer is aspiring to.
Local content is also advised. This helps position your website as an authority on the localities that you are promoting.
We’ll also help integrate your property listings CRM to help reduce admin time, as we did with Investors in Property.
Ready to discuss your needs?
Need a new Holiday Home Website?
Do you own a private holiday home and want to avoid fees from 3rd-party listing sites such as Airbnb? Then you’ll need a beautiful website that effectively markets your property as a desirable place to stay whilst on vacation. Especially if you have something unique to offer.
We’re living in a time when people are looking for something a little bit different. Something extra special that they can post on social media that says “Look where I’m staying. Isn’t this great?!”. Our job is to help you show them how great your holiday home is before they even get there.
Great photos, a downloadable brochure, an online booking form and an all-around professional approach to your website and logo identity will help you stand out from the crowd. This was our approach to Paradise Pines.
Ready to discuss how we can help?
View some of our work
Property Website Case Studies
Still not convinced? Feel free to take a look at some of our property website case studies before you get in touch. We think you’ll like what you see.